Tuesday 23 July 2013

From the streets.



The work schedule these days keeps me really busy and by the time I am back home, it is pretty late to finish the draft and blog it out. But today was a different day altogether. Apart from being on an emotional rollercoaster, I was also honing my lighting skills in the Studio. We call our studio a White Cube Zone. My Sensei, Mr. Nrupen Madhvani always suggests that a photographer will be a true artist when he/she considers his/her white cube zone as a blank canvas. These words actually make a lot of sense when I am working in that zone, where I have all the resources to create a masterpiece.

Being a candid and street photographer that I am, these few months have been really difficult for me. Working in a studio is really not a piece of cake. More than the hard work and the technical knowledge, your creativity is faced by insurmountable challenges. And it is a feeling of ecstasy when you actually produce something beautiful in that challenging environment. I would love to share my studio shots, but, they are under post production. So may be in the next blog, you will get to see what was I really upto when I had taken this long hiatus from blogging. Soon!

Though I haven't shot much on the streets, yet there are a few shots which I would like to share.
Mangla. 

Shut.


Questions.

Untitled.

The Panwala near Rhythm House, Kala Ghoda

Trade of the hour. (Seen near Bombay Stock Exchange)

2 comments: